Last year before I attend AIME I surprised how many of my industry colleagues had never been to the EVENT of the YEAR for Event Managers – I found myself giving hints and tips to them, as I have been attending AIME for a number of years representing the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (National Event Manager).
I thought I would blog about AIME 2011, an unofficial “What to Expect” and "What I am Doing" from an attendees perspective…
What is AIME? http://www.aime.com.au/
If you're involved in the organisation of conferences, meetings, incentives and incentive travel, exhibitions, product launches, special events or business travel then AIME 2011 is the place to find your next big idea, no matter how large or small your event.
This is an event you cannot afford to miss! AIME is the premier event in the Asia-Pacific regional and is the largest exhibition showcase in Australia for the business event industry. This two-day event represents the best in business, the best in networking.
• Meet over 3,600 international suppliers and buyers and 850 exhibitors from 50 countries across the globe, including a host of brand new exhibitors
• Attend the Master Class seminars or Business Events Forum to get up to date with the latest industry trends and knowledge
• Discover new and innovative destinations, venues, products and services
• Meet new contacts and connect with colleagues at the AIME networking opportunities - the Welcome Reception, AIME Club night and networking hours at the Globe Restaurant and Bar
• Make purchasing decisions
• Save time by meeting more suppliers in less time – face-to-face
• Experience Melbourne - a vibrant city and one of the world's major meetings and incentives destinations
• AIME greener and find out how to run more environmentally friendly events.